Published on October 23rd, 2017 | by William Charles69
[Expired] Amazon: Get 20% Off When You Use One American Express Membership Rewards Point ($50 Maximum Discount)
This deal has expired and is no longer valid. View all current Amazon promotions by clicking here.
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link here and below, thanks for supporting the site. Don’t forget you could go through JetBlue and get 3x points instead)
- Amazon is offering 20% off when you shop with American Express Membership Rewards points. Maximum discount is $50. You only need to use one point to get the discount.
The Fine Print
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 23, 2017.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted promotional items.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $50.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with a Membership Rewards eligible American Express card, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Promotional discount may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards or third-party gift cards.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
This deal is basically 20% off Amazon up to a $50 discount when you use a single Membership Rewards point. It doesn’t seem to work on gift cards unfortunately, but still a fantastic offer. To get the full 20% discount you need to spend $250. I’ll list any interesting items below.
- Nintendo Switch: $299 (cheapest according to CamelCamelCamel, but not sure). After 20% = $250
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation): $44.99 (cheapest has been $40). After 20% = $36
- Amazon Tap: $79.99 (cheapest it’s been) after 20% = $64
- Amazon Gold Box Deals
Remember to stack this with other Amazon deals:
- Amazon Prime: Spend $25+ (Including Giftcards) & Get Free Popcorn
- Free $5 Amazon Credit for Regular Amazon Purchases with Easy Amazon Music Signup [Stacks with Citi Promo + Works on Gift Cards]
- Full list here
You can also get $25 off $50 when you use at least one Membership Rewards point. As always view all of the ways to save money on Amazon here.
Hat tip to perpetualChurner